11. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 147 Cevapları Cem Yayınları’na ulaşabilmek ve dersinizi kolayca yapabilmek için aşağıdaki yayınımızı mutlaka inceleyiniz.
11. Sınıf İngilizce Cem Yayınları Ders Kitabı Cevapları Sayfa 147
Match the situations with the wish statements.
THEME 5 ATTENTION
(…) 1. I lost my wallet so I couldn’t buy that book.
(…) 2. I didn’t study hard, so I failed.
(…) 3. I yelled at my sister and I felt very sorry.
(…) 4. I didn’t drive carefully and had an accident.
(…) 5. I bought a second-hand car and it was broken.
a. I wish I had been more careful while driving.
b. I wish I had had my wallet at the bookstore.
c. I wish I hadn’t bought that car.
d. I wish I had revised more before the exams.
e. I wish I had been calmer.
Answer the following questions.
Read the following sentences and underline the correct alternative.
1. What would have changed if you had been born in another country?
2. What could have been different if you had attended to another school?
3. What could have happened if you had been a more hardworking student?
4. How would your parents have felt if you had failed last year?
1. If Sema hadn’t broken / didn’t break her leg last week, she would have run the marathon.
2. They would have identified the murderer if the police had taken / took the fingerprints.
3. She would buy a sports car if Ayşe had won / won the lottery.
4. If Mehmet had known / knew how to swim, he wouldn’t have attended swimming course.
5. If I had been / were you, I would stop smoking immediately.
11. Sınıf Cem Yayınları İngilizce Ders Kitabı Sayfa 147 Cevabı ile ilgili aşağıda bulunan emojileri kullanarak duygularınızı belirtebilir aynı zamanda sosyal medyada paylaşarak bizlere katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.